Monday, December 9, 2013

Beaded Shade

The last room is finally painted-- this is our 3rd year in the house, and the hall is the last area that has needed a coat of paint and some love.  Here is the new light fixture that replaced a 1980's vintage ceiling fan.


The Ceiling also got scraped and painted, and the walls got a new color.  The end of the hall also got a new color-- SW Urbane Bronze.  I also finally got around to painting out a cuckoo clock I picked up garage sailing this fall.  The clock didn't come with real weights, so I ended up substituting some shiny Christmas ornaments.  I also painted the canvas at the end of the hall from an idea I saw on the Bower Power blog.  

I think the last thing I would like to do is paint out the trim and add crown molding in the hall. Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment